Language: English, Dutch & French
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Travel: up to 75% (Benelux region)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry that is producing innovative solutions for the aesthetics.
The aim of the role is to promote product line to doctors and plastic surgeons. You will participate in the launch of a new aesthetic machine on the French market.
What you will be doing as an Account Specialist:
- Developing sales in his/her area.
- Educating the customer regarding the indications, contraindications, and safety of Solta products.
- Supporting regional training workshops and tradeshows within his/her dedicated territory.
- Pre-planning sales calls and maintaining efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date account files.
- Completing administrative responsibilities including quarterly business plans, up-to-date account profiles, weekly expense reports, and computer customer database.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of the industry and competitive products
What the Product Support Specialist profile looks like:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales (ideally in aesthetic medicine and machine sale)
- You have strong taste for medical technologies
- You are rigorous and organized as well as highly adaptable.
- You are able to speak in technical terms and in a convincing way
- You speak fluent Dutch, English and French
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 13th salary
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.