Accounts Payable Specialist (MR-34026210)
For one of our international partners I am looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist. Are you analytical, accurate, flexible and initiative? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Accounts Payable Specialist
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Contract: Till the end of 2023 via JP Gray
Starting date: asap
Salary: €2.500,- / €2900,- depending on experience
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company at their HQ in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing as an accounts payable specialist:
You will be responsible for the Implementation of all approved financial practices and processes. You will review, verify and post invoices in a timely manner.
- Support the AP Manager and the AP TL in their daily operational activities and necessary reporting.
- Ensure all invoices and payment requests are authorized and the accounts are reconciled and processed according to company policies and accounting regulations.
- Act as a point of contact for performing analysis on specific area of responsibility, regarding financial data such as trends, deviations, exceptions etc.
- Help to identify process and procedural improvements and take the lead to implement changes and best practices.
- Manage any escalations from the P2P support team and investigate and resolve any discrepancies or issues that arise.
- Assist with the month end closing processes and ensure all necessary approvals are completed.
What does the AP Specialist profile look like?
- Minimum of bachelor degree
- Work experience within accounts payable and financial administration
- SAP experience or other ERP is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.