Are you looking for a challenging management assistant assignment within a global firm in Haarlem? Do you want to be part of a hardworking team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills?
Contract: Temporary till June 2021, 3 days a week;
Languages: Dutch and English
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for the operational advice and secretary services to assist the team and the team manager. In your role as a administrative assistant you will be the primary point of contact for people both internally and externally. Also you will be organizing travels, visits and meetings. When you walk into the office you see a group of people working together within a hectic environment. This company helps to develop their people professionally within their role but also into the rest of their career.
What you will be doing as management assistant:
It's a responsible position within a hectic environment. There's a high level of ownership and it is key to be able to prioritize your tasks. A few key areas where you will be responsible for are:
- To organize and maintain the team / team manager's agenda
- To handle all incoming and outgoing post and e-mail messages
- To handle telephone calls and requests
- To provide administrative support: coordinate the team / team manager's workflow and set up and maintain office systems to deal efficiently with paper/digital flow, compose correspondence/reports for own or team member's /team manager's signature, prepare and finalize presentations in PowerPoint and update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- To provide facility service: welcome visitors, arrange meetings and meeting facilities, help preparing meetings, attend, make notes and distribute minutes and action list , arrange travel and accommodation, take initiative in manager's absence and arrange office facilities.
- To prepare product launches and presentations
- To prepare quarterly newsletter
Due to COVID-19 most of the job will be delivered from home but sometimes you will be able to work at the location in Haarlem.
What the management assistant profile looks like:
You are pro-active, a strong communicator administrative assistant with a ''can-do'' attitude. Due to your experience Microsoft Office has no secrets for you and you know how make decisions and how to prioritize your tasks. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your experience and creativity.
- MBO/HBO level
- Near native level in Dutch and fluency in English is a must
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Competences: Decisive, Proactive and planning and organization
You will have the opportunity to work for a global firm. The team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.