Administrative Assistant (MR-34111528)
Currently I am looking for an Administrative Assistant for one of our trusted partners in the Chemical industry. Do you have at least 2 years of experience as Administrative Assistant and preferably also in Training and Development/a Manufacturing environment? Then this might be a position for you!
Job: Administrative Assistant
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of contract: 12 months
Department information and the position description
As an Administrative Assistant you will provide support related to training classes organized by the training Department. Several of the areas you will support in are related to training scheduling, coordination, recording attendance in learning management system and following up with all involved to help ensure the training is well coordinated and successful.
In this position it is required that you are self-sufficient, have a structured work approach, support multiple priorities and meet deadlines. This in combination with strong communication, interpersonal skills and customer focus.
- Focal point for office supplies for the training department
- Update training records as needed in Documentum and/or the LMS and update internal reporting with training data
- Support the coordination of training activities, including preparation, of course materials, updating promotional or web-based information/Teams Channel, local room bookings, catering arrangements, creating name tents, and all other administrative support
- Work closely with external suppliers and manage the processing of their course invoices
- Raise POs for orders; provide support and investigate invoicing queries
- Administer PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) complex program (FRGs, safety shoes, prescription safety glasses)
- Coordinate the end-to-end course booking process using the Learning Management System (LMS).
- 2 - 4 years of experience within a similar role
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, SAP, Documentum and LMS
- Excellent organization, coordination and document management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of planning and coordination of Training
- Able to communicate in a clear, concise and organizes manner
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sergio Starke via s.starke(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.