32-40 hours p/w
Temporary 6 months
Working from home
Do you want to be part of a large multinational in electronics? Are you a service oriented type? In the role as Allocation Analyst you will have the opportunity to work for an industry leading multinational that has a large European hub here in the Netherlands. You will be partly responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle.
The company is a large multinational that is an industry leading organisation in sub-assemblies in the electronics industry. They have a large European office in the Den Bosch region, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
You will be responsible for:
- Close collaboration with Operations & Supply Chain on manufacturing outputs
- Allocation of critical parts in agreement with Sales, Customers HQ, CS, Supply Chain, Operations, S&OP, PM & legal
- Daily review of Escalation reports to proactively identify shortages
- Allocation based on cost reduction targets
- Optimization of freight modes split for Intercompany to create according cost savings
- Have regular meetings with other functions like S&OP, Tool&Die & SupplyChain to align on actions & roadmap
- Ensure improvements in Customer communication by clear shipment & allocation plans based on Output assumption in close collaboration with Planning & Manufacturing sites
- Close collaboration with Operations & Supplier coordination team about root cause & recovery action
A service oriented person that is showing a strong character as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in a Supply, Customer Service, Materials or Production Planning
- Experience with SAP is a must
- Self-organized, structured/methodical, takes initiative
- Good communication skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as Allocation Analyst you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. Secondly the compensation package is very appealing. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.