Assistant Controller | Roermond (MR-34056602)
For one of our international partners I am looking for a assistant financial controller Are you analytical, accurate, flexible and initiative? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Contract: First 7 months via JP Gray - intention for a long term job
Starting date: asap
Salary: €3000,- / €3500,- depending on experience
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 35 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest providers within the packaging industry in which you will be a true link between different departments. There is an open atmosphere, and always space to learn. Everybody gets a chance and communication is key.
What you will be doing as an assistant controller:
- Ensure proper reporting on supplier rebates for suppliers in Europe
- Prepare,submitand monitor reliable budgetorrevised forecast [quarterly];
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Participate and provide support to various ongoing activities, ad hoc analyses and projects;
- Prepare reports and analyses for key stakeholders [e.g.,Head office Europe
What does the assistant controller look like?
- Bachelor degree in Business Economics - commercials economics or business administration
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, compliance, familiar with specific rules appropriate for consolidation purposes and all IT related matters:
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
- Manage multiple priorities and drive process improvement
- Able to organise coordinate, and direct projects to successful completion
- Analytical, self starting, pro-active, team player, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills in English
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Rebecca van Erkelens via r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl latest on 05.03.2023. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.