Assistant Financial Accountant (MR-33942579)
For one of our international partners I am looking for a financial analyst. Are you analytical, accurate, flexible and initiative? Then you might be the person I am looking for!
Assistant Financial Accountant
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Contract: First 7 months via JP Gray
Starting date: asap
Salary: €2.500,- / €2800,- depending on experience
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 35 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest providers within the packaging industry in which you will be a true link between different departments. There is an open atmosphere, and always space to learn. Everybody gets a chance and communication is key.
What you will be doing as an assistant financial accountant:
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial journals, controlling from proper input in accordance to guidelines. Review invoices for accuracy, resolving variances timely and escalating as needed.
You will provide support during internal and external audits. Based on reporting approving the VAT declaration & intrastate for various countries.
Furthermore, you will monitor the payment deadlines to ensure a timely invoice payment and are involved in the weekly hedging foreign currency.
- Ensure proper allocation of customer payments and associated accounts
- Ensure timely generation of invoices and credit notes
- Compile monthly reporting, reviews sale data, VAT and intrastate
- Monitors together with the Assistant Financial Controller the ICT Budget for the accounting part
- Creates and Review of FMP controls within the timeline to meet the deadlines
- Draft work descriptions according to guidelines
- Assists Financial Accountant in various daily activities
What does the Assistant financial accountant look like?
- Minimum of bachelor degree within Finance
- Work experience within Payables or Receivables department
- SAP experience or other ERP
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, and preferably Dutch
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Rebecca van Erkelens via r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl latest on 03.09.2022. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.