Associate Accounting (MR-33966081)
Are you looking for a starter position within in international company in the region of Almere? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with Finance, Accounts Payable or the ambition to work in such a role? This could be the job for you!
Contract: Full-time (40h) 6 months
Salary: 2.800 - 3.200 EUR gross/month
Required Languages: English
Where will you work?
The company you will join is an international company in Chemicals. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex Finance process, and communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent service.
What you will be doing as an Associate Accountant:
The Accounting Associate will be part of the accounting team within the SSC in North America or Europe. The team you will be working in consists of 5 Accountants and 1 finance manager. Every accountant is responsible for different accounts and entities.
- Process regional Accounts Payable in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review regional Accounts Payable reports and resolve any outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Identify reoccurring problems relating to regional Accounts Payable, communicate those issues surrounding these problems to management and be part of the solution to resolve these problems.
- Resolve and reconcile invoice issues including GRIR; trade payable; consignment; AP vendor-related GL accounts.
- Assist with monthly and year-end close procedures.
- Systematically verify and audits accounts for completeness and accuracy according to established internal controls.
- Support management directives.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
A customer-focused person that shows strong character, is a team player and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator, and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients in logistics.
- At least 1 year of SAP system experience.
- Understanding of Accounts Payable Process
- Experience with digital invoice processing and AP automated workflow
- Process the Accounts Payable document flow in a timely manner.
- Process promptly any urgent vendor requests.
- Resolving regional Accounts Payable issues in an expeditious manner.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in logistics/transportation, planning or relative experience.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or Selcukhan Okay via s.okay(a)jpgray.nl