B2B Customer Relation Coordinator - Russian Speaker (MR-33860727)
B2B Customer Relation Coordinator
Location: Breda /hybrid way of working
Contract: Full time
Salary: EUR 2800.00 - EUR 3200.00 excl. holiday allowance & ATV
About the company
The organisation is a global leader in providing solutions for cancer diagnostics, is dedicated to improving lives by enabling their customers to achieve diagnostic excellence. Due their strategy which is all about innovation, they are growing quickly and currently are expanding their customer service team. Worldwide, there are about 800 people working on their mission which is to improve lives by enhancing precision cancer diagnostics. Their EMEA shared service centre is based in Breda where the
team is responsible for a successful delivery and outstanding service (B2B) towards their clients based in EMEA, like hospital and research centres.
About the role
In the role of Customer Service Representative, your are responsible for a specific set of clients based on the region they are based, to coordinate the ordermangement process from a to z. The position will share best practice and contributes to the overall levels of customer satisfaction
exceeding customer expectations every time. It is a challenging and rewarding role where you continuously need to maintain a helicopter of the external factors which can influence a successful
delivery or customer satisfying service. Being part of the Customer Service team, you are operating with direct colleagues and the Logistics and Supply chain teams.
A Summary of your Responsibilities:
- Ensure orders from the distributors are accurately and promptly processed with frequent status updates on estimated delivery dates;
- Monitor and carry out daily checks on order status for customers, linking with the order management & logistics team and finance;
- Work on continues improvement related to the ordermangement and supply chain process;
- Assist in the preparation of the necessary paperwork for shipments such as bank warranties and pro forma invoices;
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships and support all internal and external contacts;
- Communicate any issues and updates to the appropriate stakeholders;
- Support sales partners to review priority orders to improve customer experience;
- Manage targeted customer calls, quote inquires, product inquiries, documentation requirements to further the growth of the entire portfolio.
Sounds interesting? Great! To qualify successfully the role, a few requirements need to be met;
You enjoy working in a team which is supporting you on a daily basis and the same is expected from you. Building and maintaining professional relations with your suppliers is what you do best and with an affinity for continuous improvement you are contributing to the success of the business.
- HBO in business administration, commercial studies, communication or similar
- Analytical with proven ability to procure and interpret metrics, following up on remedial actions and improvement initiatives.
- Ability to build relationships internally and with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and at preferable one other language - German / Russian / French
- Experience in a B2B Customer Service environment
- Knowledge of LEAN
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Preferably - SAP)
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for an organization who is impacting many lives where you really can make the different. On top of that, the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
- A 7 months contract provided by JP Gray, your first month will be your probation period with the intention to covert this to an indefinite contract afterwards;
- A 40hrs working week with the possibility to work from home (standard);
- Salary indication between EUR 2800- EUR 3200 gross per month excl. holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays + 6.5 ATV days;
- Pension plan;
- Educational Budget;
- Travel allowance: 100% when travelling with public transport or EUR 0.19 cent per kilometre.
Interested? Great! Me, Jeanine Tukker, is looking forward to hear why you think this could be the job opportunity for you. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days.
Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.You can contact me via Linked In or j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl (don't forget to share your most updated resume )