B2B Customer Service Specialist (MR-33907244)
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can grow into a process management in combination with client relations role in an international organization in Roosendaal area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop yourself to the next step in your career?
Customer Service Specialist (B2B)
Location: Roosendaal area
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Salary: EUR 2700.00 - EUR 3000.00 per month excl. holiday allowance & ATV
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organization and one the most innovative producer where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. The inside sales team is part of the EMEA functional commercial organization and is responsible for all European customers together with Sales and Business management.
What you will be doing as customer service specialist;
You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. You will monitor the OTC performance, quantitative and qualitative (the how), and identify areas for improvement and improvement potential, to increase effectiveness in customer service as well as efficiency. You challenge presented operational sales tactics and plans from the Sales Manager and discusses the proposals with the Supervisor of Customer Service. This is also the person you are reporting to as well to your Sales Manager.
A summary of your tasks and responsibilities;
- You contribute to projects in OTC context;
- You execute and gatekeep the OTC work procedures for his area towards all parties involved in the OTC and Purchase to Pay work process like billing, claims, invoicing and pricing.
- Signal if proposed business contracts and/or deals are compliant with relevant fiscal, legal and logistical requirements;
- You undertake ad hoc analyses and take the lead in the desired problem solving requiring full overview of the business;
- You roll out, implement and maintain e-shop functionality and integrity in close cooperation with you customers;
- You are responsible for sales office forecast and as such contributing to delivery capability and inventory levels, as well as delivery reliability;
- Manage correct, complete and accurate master data to enable proactive issue management;
- Responsible for financial surcharge handling of additional logistical activities towards customers.
You will become part of a team that values a long standing and valuable relations with their clients. The team shows dedication not only to their clients but also to each other where a 'can-do' mentality is standard. You will be empowered to take decisions with regards to your customers. Currently, the majority of the team is working remotely but there is a possibility to work a max. of 2 days at the office (as long this is aligning with the government regulations).
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering orders on time and keeping your portfolio of customers satisfied. You'll be helping the organization to improve their all-round customer experience and increasing sales activities by keeping the decision-makers abreast of customers' ever-changing demands; no one will know the customers better than you.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) / hybrid way of working (except during onboarding);
- Salary EUR 2700.00 - EUR 3000.00 gross per month excluding holiday allowance;
- 25 holidays per year (based on a full time employment) + ATV;
- 12 months contract provided by JP Gray with a high possibility of extension;
- Pension plan;
- Travel allowance.
The person our client is looking for
You are a service oriented person that shows commercial and analytical insight and has the willingness to learn new things. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues. You're a good listener and questioner with attention to detail and the ability to remain courteous to customers - even if you're dealing with a difficult situations.
You need to have the qualifications and skills;
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain;
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP (in OTC)
- Commercial insight & pro-active
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar OTC role
A plus would be if you;
- Are fluent in German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role (B2B and international environment)
- Excel skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an long term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker (a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.