B2B Customer Service Specialist (MR-33929164)
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can grow into a process management in combination with client relations role in an international organization in Rotterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop yourself to the next step in your career?
Customer Service Specialist (B2B)
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Hybrid way of working
Salary: EUR 3000.00 - EUR 3600.00 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
Where will you work?
You will become part of an organisation who until two years ago, have always been part of an holding who are well known for their innovative and sustainable products and ingredients in the specialty chemical industry. This specific business unit in Adhesive Technologies develops, manufactures and sells tackifying resins and additives for adhesive products, with a strong focus on attractive end markets such as packaging, hygiene and high performance tyre additives.
As they are still going through a transition, multiple job offers have become available. If you are looking for an organisation with several growth opportunities and where you can make impact by participating or leading improvement projects than this might be the employer you want to work at.
What you will be doing as customer service specialist;
You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. You will monitor the OTC performance, quantitative and qualitative ( the how), and identify areas for improvement and improvement potential, to increase effectiveness in customer service as well as efficiency. You challenge presented operational sales tactics and plans from the Sales Manager and discusses the proposals with the Supervisor of Customer Service. This is also the person you are reporting to as well to your Sales Manager.
A summary of your tasks and responsibilities;
* Contributes to projects in OTC context.
* Monitor the OTC performance, quantitative and qualitative ("how"), and identify areas for improvement and improvement potential (e.g. e-business, perfect order), to increase effectiveness (customer service) as well as efficiency (handle the growth).
* Execute SAP key user tasks if required (e.g. master data maintenance, testing new functionality).
* Execute and gatekeep the OTC work procedures for his area towards all parties involved in the OTC/PTP work process (e.g. billing, BM policy, claims, invoicing and pricing).
* Signal if proposed business contracts/deals are compliant with relevant fiscal, legal and/or logistical requirements.
* Anticipate on disturbances in the assigned area, in order to realize uninterrupted OTC/PTP processes.
* Undertake ad hoc analyses and take the lead in the desired problem solving requiring full overview of the business ("trouble shooting").
* Responsible for financial surcharge handling of additional logistical activities towards customers.
You will become part of a team that values a long standing and valuable relations with their clients. The team shows dedication not only to their clients but also to each other where a 'can-do' mentality is standard. You will be empowered to take decisions with regards to your customers. Currently, the majority of the team is working remotely but there is a possibility to work a max. of 3 days at the office (as long this is aligning with the government regulations).
The person our client is looking for
You are a service oriented person that shows commercial and analytical insight and has the willingness to learn new things. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues. You're a good listener and questioner with attention to detail and the ability to remain courteous to customers - even if you're dealing with a difficult situations.
You need to have the qualifications and skills;
* Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain;
* Fluency in English
* Experience with SAP (in OTC)
* Commercial insight & pro-active
A plus would be if you;
* Are fluent in Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish
* Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role (B2B and international environment)
* Excel skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long-term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.