B2B Customer Service Specialist (MR-34037264)
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can grow into a process management in combination with client relations role in an international organization in Rotterdam?
Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop yourself to the next step in your career?
Customer Service Specialist - Business to Business
Location: the heart of Rotterdam (walking distance central station)
Contract: Full-time (39h)
Salary indication EUR 3000 - 3600 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is an international organization and one the most innovative producer where they are providing materials and applications in the automotive, electrical, medical, optical media and building & construction industries. The customer service team is part of the EMEA functional commercial organization and Supply Chain department and is responsible for all European customers together with Sales and Business management.
What you will be doing as customer service specialist;
You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. You will monitor the OTC performance, quantitative and qualitative ( the how), and identify areas for improvement and improvement potential, to increase effectiveness in customer service as well as efficiency. You challenge presented operational sales tactics and plans from the Account Manager and discusses the proposals with the Supervisor of Customer Service. This is also the person you are reporting to as well to your Account Manager.
A summary of your tasks and responsibilities;
- Receive, process, and own customer purchase orders. Including customer complaints, returns, credits/debits and customer inquiries.
- Monitor materials availability against customer demand. Coordinate with relevant commercial, supply chain, credit and logistics personnel to complete order fulfilment tasks on timely basis.
- Proactively communicate orders statuses.
- Partner with Account Management in support of customer needs.
- Manage customer master data and customer requirements.
- Build relationships with customers and internal partners.
- Be first contact in case of emergency or complaint from customers and responsible for feedback to customers once investigation completed.
You will become part of a team (with 13 different nationalities) that values a long standing and valuable relations with their clients. Although the organisation is going through transition, the team shows dedication not only to their clients but also to each other where a 'can-do' mentality is standard. You will be empowered to take decisions with regards to your customers. Currently, the majority of the team is working hybrid which means 2/3 days in the Rotterdam office
and the other days working from home.
The person our client is looking for
You are a service oriented person that shows commercial and analytical insight and has the willingness to learn new things. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues. You're a good listener and questioner with attention to detail and the ability to remain courteous to customers - even if you're dealing with a difficult situations.
You need to have the qualifications and skills;
- Bachelor degree or higher
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in a similar role or related to B2B commercial or logistical activities;
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP (in OTC)
- Commercial insight & pro-active
A plus would be if you;
- Are fluent in Dutch, German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Preferably experience in a B2B customer service or sales support role (B2B and international environment)
- Have experience in working with LEAN Management
- Excel skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a long-term contract. If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeanine Tukker
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates