For one of our trusted partners in Fashion Retail I'm looking for an experienced Business controller for the next 8 months! Do you have international and strategic finance experience? Please continue reading
Job: Business Controller
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract: 8 months (extension possible)
Freelance or Payroll possible
We are looking for an internationally experienced finance professional. You are strategic-thinking, results driven, with the ability to roll up sleeves and dig into details while not losing sight of the big picture. You have an extensive experience with systems and processes in accounting operations within growth organizations. You are an effective communicator who can work with cross functional and executive teams within an agile organization to accomplish the Company's financial objectives.
- Excited/passionate about exploring innovation in finance and how this can benefit the organization, especially in an Agile and product-driven environment with autonomous teams
- Highly motivated to get things done and pro-active in doing so
- Structured and well organized
- Excited by challenges and trying new ways
- Able to work independently, yet at the same time a prime example of a collaborator
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks while looking for ways to improve processes
- Flexible to adapt to changing processes and deadlines
- Ensure that our financial controlling practices enable our ambitions.
- Partner, support & challenge senior business budget owners on Finance related topics, impacting performance of the department
- Translate finance targets & strategy plans into department specific actions
- Take ownership of Finance related processes in TECH, partnering with the Central Finance and Central Procurement departments.
- Further optimize planning, forecasting, operational finance.
- Optimize the Management Information process and KPI dashboard for management in the department. Make it more relevant, reliable and in line with an Agile way of working.
- Provide operational support to teams with investment decisions.
* University degree in Business Administration / Finance
* ACCA certification preferred
* Big4 experience preferred
* 6-8 Years of relevant Finance & Control work experience
* Experience in business analysis, cost modeling, and accounting
* Excellent knowledge of and experience with SAP and MS Excel
* Strong analytical and planning skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Positive attitude and willingness to learn
Do you consider yourself as the ideal candidate for this position? Pleas contact Donovan piris via d.piris(a)jpgray.nl OR via 020-522 1260