Business Process Analyst (MR-34157852)
Are you looking for a challenging opportunity where you will have the chance to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career as a Business Process Analyst? Would you like to work in an international environment where you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and externally? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Business Process Analyst
6 months (extension possible)
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: fluent in English and (Dutch preferably)
Contract: 6 months via JP Gray (extension possible)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Where will you work?
You will work within an international company that is active in over 70 countries over the world. They are one of the biggest innovators in the food industry where they are striving on a daily basis, together with 155 000 colleagues, creating a more sustainable world. They combine 155 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Impressive right?!
Purpose of the job
The Business Process Analyst will partner collaboratively with all production facility teammates as well as contract haulers, safety, quality and regulatory personnel, customer account coordinators, production planners and sales consultants on customer concerns, issues and complaints. In this role, you will work with shipping companies who pick up or deliver our products and you will have an understanding how to invoice and place orders.
What you will be doing as Business Process Analyst:
- Reconcile daily production and quality procedures including validation of orders received, logistics coordination, credit processing and invoicing.
- Develop and maintain usage reports, spreadsheets and inventory control programs.
- Perform moderately complex administrative duties related to ensuring customer expectations are met from production through order fulfillment.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to cross functional product line teams in follow up, investigation and documentation of moderately complex internal and external nonconformances, root causes and corrective actions.
- Support the commercial link between customer service, production, quality assurance, technical service, finance and transportation and logistics.
- Complete and manage confidential employee information.
- Utilize a basic understanding of supply chain practices and procedures to develop a strong understanding of customer needs through assisting in the maintenance of internal and external relationships to provide optimal service to company customers.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
What does your profile look like?
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Experience with email, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
Please apply with your CV + motivational letter to Christian Best via c.best(a)jpgray.nl or call at
+ 31 20 522 12 60