Business Transformation Specialist (MR-34102214)
There's never been a more exciting time to join this organization. Why? Because industries are changing and so it the energy industry. I hope you get excited by learning more about this opportunity and where you feel motivated and inspired to become part of the change and impact the world is waiting for.
BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION SPECIALIST
Location: Rotterdam (city centre)
As Business Transformation Specialist you will join the dynamic world of Trade & Supply where you will partner to ensure measured and responsible growth, as well as business adherence to compliance and operational risk programs.
This all has to do with the companies goalsetting which aspires to become a global leader in providing cleaner energy solutions to consumers. The Trading & Supply division is integral to this aspiration and is working with partners in the downstream to grow its position as a market leader in Low Carbon Fuels (LCF). LCF is a massive growth agenda for the organisation, to reach the carbon ambitions of the group and commitment to regulators.
The responsibilities and objectives of your role
You will contribute to company goals by acting as the specialist and being responsible for supporting the new business in LCF Trading, Commercial Operations and Regulatory Operations by supporting various projects, i.e. digitalization, improvement control framework and assurance. You will closely work together with external reviews and audit findings around financial crime, operational, sanction & other risk factors which you consider in your business transformation improvement (integration) plan.
Project Management is key in your day-to-day activities where you will provide support for the key projects of the business transformation. You must be the most organized person who is able to motivate and convince others to meet the company's objectives.
- * Project Management Office support for key BIAM projects: capturing meeting notes and updating actions lists; drafting presentation materials, document management, team agenda, etc.
- * Document processes, controls and assurance for the business, review with key stakeholders
- * Support assurance activities such as change management, information tracking, dashboards, cross-team coordination.
- * Focal point for Sharepoint, support for team information management
- * Implement changes resulting from assurance activities in trading and operations landscape.
You will become part of a global team with the ambition and already existing strategy to grow the team in the Rotterdam office. You will report to your manager based in the Netherlands who is there for your support and future career growth within the business.
What our client is looking for in the Business Transformation Specialist
It's a rewarding and responsible position where stakeholder management is key to become successful. It will be your responsibility to have all parties involved and who also provide you the information you need. In general, the atmosphere is informal but professional where safety if priority number one in everything what you do.
- A HBO background preferably with relevant working experience and strong interest in Project Management, Change Management, Process engineering, etc.
- Fluent in English. Dutch, German and French language skills are a plus
- Excellent skills in visual management, dashboards design, visual task boards, co-creation tools and virtual team communication
- Effective in working with diverse teams with multiple priorities across desks and countries
- Ability to work with indirect teams
- Resilient with strong delivery capabilities
- Awareness of compliance, knowledge of key compliance & financial crime concerns as well as operational and key risk to Trading & Supply products business
- Familiarity with data programs, agile methodology and system improvements is a plus
- Experience in working in a trading operations environment is a plus
- Awareness in Low Carbon and Emissions landscape in Europe is a plus
- Passion for the energy transition
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website, Linked In or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. I would be more than happy to give you more information about the job and context about the working environment.
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot, as well if you do not meet the language requirement no response will be submitted. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.