Are you looking for a Purchaser role within in international company in Nijmegen? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you available on a short notice?
Availability: Full time
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the technical industry.? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a Buyer you will be involved in various activities of the purchasing department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Price negotiation
- Direct and Indirect purchasing
- Assist in the resolution of invoice discrepancies
- Supplier quality handling
- Reporting sourcing metrics
- Handling new material requests and changes
- Advising sales for source of supply, pricing, etc.
- Outsourcing management
What is your profile?
A detailed oriented person that shows strong relationships skills. You are an excellent organizer and you motivated to develop yourself further in the field of procurement.
- Experience in a similar position;
- MBO/HBO degree;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, German is a plus;
- Experience with SAP;
- Team player & resilient.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company. The initial contract will be via JP Gray with the possibility of an extension. f you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer.