Are you a driven Case Manager with a track-record in international companies? Would you like to work for one of the world leading organisation in chemicals? You will be able to exert your communication skills to manage a large change trajectory at a large multinational organisation. If you love to plan, work with people and processes, then please read on.
Register Case Manager
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: Temporary (6-9 months)
For a large multinational client of mine I am looking for a Register Case Manager. It is a temporary project for 6-9 months (with possibility for extension).
As Register Case Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supervision in absenteeism for +/- 2500 employees;
- Direct medical costs;
- Expected reduction in absence costs through timely correct actions;
- Own-risk contributions for the Partially Disabled Workers Act (ERD WGA);
- Own risk of Sickness Benefits Act (ERD ZW);
- Management of ERD
As HR Coordinator you are or you have:
- Good communication at various levels, people-oriented, can easily switch between different roles and levels, straight through organization (from employee to board);
- Follows up due process with UWV (employees and nationwide), company doctors external Occupational Health and Safety Service, labor experts, reintegration companies, reassessment of WGA via IVA claim;
- Empathy and organizational sensitivity ;
- Objectivity, integrity;
- Bachelor degree in related field such as business or HR;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Experience gained in a similar role at an international organisation (HRBP, recruitment, etc); 3-5 years of experience;
- You are able to work accurately and punctually.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest multinationals in their field which will provide you with experiences that are worthwhile for the rest of your career. The international work environment in where people are supportive and involved in many out of work activities is something that is attractive to many of the employees currently working there.
If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application.