Change Manager - CRM Program
Where will you work?
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate in 75+ countries and employ around 30,000+ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers expect. They believe, in their most appreciated values in order to achieve their goal by being 1) Customer focused, 2) Deliver on commitments, 3) Passion for excellence and 4) Winning together.
About the role
In your role as Change Manager you will join the CRM Progam. This program is a global initiative that will impact all employees, worldwide, in their daily way of working. In order to execute this program in the most successful way, you will continuously seek and implement process improvements together with the team. In this role you will work closely with the Communication Business Partner for Sales to align communications wide.
Summary of your Tasks and Responsibilities;
- You will further refine the storyboard which is a simple, comprehensive and appealing document explaining the Why, What, How & When of the change initiative.
- You will manage stakeholder analysis & plan;
- You will coach on how to guide change;
- You will guide the change strategy for the different stakeholder groups and how to monitor progress over time;
- You will provide training events, materials and activities for a successful on boarding plan.
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to be part of an international organisation who is daily striving to stay the market leader in their industry. You are surrounded with professionals which you can call your colleagues and they are there for support and advice.
- The assignment will be from April till end of December. You have the option to work interim or freelance;
- A 32 - 40hrs work week;
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment;
- Flexible working hours; working from home is possible.
To apply successfully for this role, you have to meet a few requirements;
- You hold a HBO diploma and/or Bachelor degree;
- You have a min. of 5 years' experience in change management;
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal);
- You are living in the Netherlands and hold a working permit if necessary.
Interested? I would be more than happy to get in contact! Please drop me an email preferably with your most updated resume incl. salary indication or hourly rate. I will do my best to get back to your application within 2 working days with an update!