Commercial Contract Coordinator
Are you ready to step into the world of operations, trade and supply?
Do you want to be part of a hardworking, ambitious and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can develop yourself and start building a career?
Commercial Contract Coordinator
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Industry: Raw materials
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm which is active in more than 70 countries. Respect, Honesty and Integrity are their core values and together with +80k worldwide you are daily working according these values. What does this mean for you? Trust, teamwork, professionalism and pride are
being promoted when conducting your tasks and responsibilities. If you need support a certified learning and development team is there for you to help and reaching your goals. On a professional
and personal level.
In your role as Commercial Contract Coordinator, your primary task and responsibility is to support and monitor de operationalization of the new commercial agreements made by the traders desk. The traders desk
is relying on your punctual way of working, your strong organizational and analytical skills to be of their support in processing deals in terms of legal and administrative actions.
Every process is complex process and therefore working in the most accurate and precise way is what you should prioritize every day. By translating commercial agreements into actions for the operational desks in a 100% compliant way, you become a key player in the day to day deal process.
What is we are looking for in the next Commercial Contract Coordinator
You are seeking a long term job opportunity with the willingness to learn and to grow. By becoming part of the global operations team, you will be experiencing exposure which should be dealt with in the most discrete way. This role is step-in position where you can discover on how you would like to continue your career after 12 - 18 months within Operations. Sounds to good to be true? Well, wait for the interview because you will be challenged on it.
To qualify yourself for this job opportunity, you can recognize yourself in the following;
- You have the ability to prioritise the work load, work on tight deadlines and be able to work under pressure;
- You are be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail;
- You are not afraid of critically checking deal entries versus relevant documentation to identify issues and exposures and giving constructive feedback to minimize risks;
- Communicator is your nickname; you have good communication skills and you are capable of engaging with other stakeholders to ensure all confirmations are accurate and fit for purpose;
- You are fluent in English (verbal & written). An ability to speak/write German and/or French is also desirable.
- You are not afraid to work with systems, preferably you have already experience working with Power BI tools, Excel.
What will you get in return;
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating new opportunities for you to grow.
- Full time workweek (40hrs) with the possibility to work from home
- 12 months contract provided by JP Gray
- 25 holidays + ATV
- Salary indication between EUR 3000.00 - EUR 4000.00 gross per month, depending on your experience
- Cover of travel expenses or working from home allowance
- Holiday allowance
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website, Linked In or contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. I would be more than happy to answer your questions in case you have them.
We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot, as well if you do not meet the language requirement no response will be submitted. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.