Commercial Trading Coordinator
Commercial Trading Coordinator
About the organization
The company you will work for is a global firm which is active in more than 70 countries. Respect, Honesty and Integrity are their core values and together with +80k colleagues worldwide you are daily working according to these values. What does this mean for you? Trust, teamwork, professionalism and pride are being promoted when conducting your tasks and responsibilities. If you need support a certified learning and development team is there for you to help and reaching your goals. On a professional and personal level.
In your role as Commercial Trading Coordinator, your primary task and responsibility is to oversee and monitor de operationalization of the new commercial agreements and amendments. The traders desk is relying on your knowledge, your strong organizational and analytic skills to be of their support in advising and servicing during day to day deal making. Every process is complex process and therefore working in the most accurate and precise way is what you should prioritize every day. By delivering commercial service to ensure an effective and compliant process, you are a key player in the day to day operations.
A summary of what you will be doing as Commercial Trading Coordinator:
- Overseeing and monitoring the operationalization of new commercial agreements and amendments,
- Providing pre and post deal commercial advice towards the trading team to support the Business objectives;
- Providing management information on upcoming opportunities based on the current trends and trades;
- Providing advice in achieving win-win resolutions of contractual disputes with counter parties, liaising with legal counsel when necessary;
- Advising the traders of the commercial, contractual and financial risks associated with their business;
- Reviewing third party terms and conditions and negotiated amendments as required to minimise contractual exposure and ensure they acceptable and comply with the company policy and standards;
- You act as the primary point of contact on the desk for KYC issues.
Trade Desk Support Activities;
- You will support the assigned desk in deal entry aligning the commercial agreements and by regulations;
- You will support the desk in the administrative tasks like cost tracking, client strategy
What you bring as Commercial Trader Coordinator
You are able to work autonomously where you are directly supporting management and trade specialists. Performing complex tasks within a variety of defined procedures and practised is something you see as a challenge and would like to further develop your skills in.
You are able to translate administrative and financial queries into advice so your colleagues are aware of your argument and how this could benefit the desk and/or organisation. It is essential in your role to inform stakeholders pro actively where you share information and answer with less straight forward questions. Your explanation about possible consequences is crucial in your collaboration with your colleagues.
- You hold a Bachelor (preferably Masters') degree in Business Administration, Finance, Procurement (contracts) or Supply Chain;
- You are having at least 3 years of working experience as Business Analyst, Contracts Advisor or related, preferably in the process industry;
- You are an Excel Expert
- Fluent in English in written and verbal
- You are full time available
- You are living in the Netherlands with a valid work permit
What will you get in return?
It's a rewarding, responsible position - there's a high level of ownership and you'll be able to take pride in delivering a successful trading process. You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. The team you will be part of is very diverse and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
- A full time workweek
- Salary indication between EUR 3800 - EUR 4500 gross/month excl. holiday allowance
- Travel allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- 25 holidays based on a full time employment + ATV
If you are interested in this role please apply via email and contact Jeanine Tukker via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
For a successful application, a motivation letter needs to be submitted and a min. of 2 references should be provided. If your application has been received positive by the hiring manager than you will be invited for a maximum of 2 interviews (online and/or at location, depending on the current regulations).