Is writing, communicating and organizing in your blood?
Are you able to connect with a large diversity of people or audience?
Hours: 28 - 40hrs (depending on your experience)
Contract: 28.06.2021 - 30.09.2021 (extension is possible)
Languages: English & Dutch (must)
Salary: to be discussed
About the organisation
This organisation is well known in the specialty chemical industry and delivers everyday products for manufactures such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. They have about 11 thousand employees and operate in 80 countries around the world. They have earned a place among the best performing companies in the chemical industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
About the job opportunity
For the site in Delft we are looking for a Communications Officer who will be responsible for the internal and
external communications. Due the high workload in combination with planned holidays of several team members, they are looking for a person who is immediate available till at least the end of September.
- Responsible for publication of local news: collecting ideas for the publication, arranging for interviews, photo's, arrange for the layout by designer;
- Publication of "Actueel", site news to all site-residents;
- Develop communication of the Site to external stakeholders to support, understanding, alignment and commitment of the activities on site;
- Coordinate development of different internal and external communication tools (websites, newsletters, social media etc.) and produce (draft) content and materials.
Events, visits when the regulations are allowing it:
- Organize events like: Open Dag site, Omwonendenavond Delft;
- Gepensioneerden middag';
- Kinderdagen employees;
- Events and courses with students and graduates TUD, InHolland, Haagse Hogeschool etc.
- Networking events for the site/campus inhabitants
Other tasks and support:
- Responsible for local sponsoring, arrange for business gifts etc.
- Support department when requested, including some secretarial support and back up.
Who are you?
You are the person with a can do and hands on mentality who enjoys working in a multicultural and high paced environment. You are looking for an exciting opportunity at a very well known organization who has been awarded multiple times as Best Employer.
Background & Experience
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree (I.e. Marketing & Communications or Hotel Management).
- You have at least 2-5 years' work experience in a similar role
- You speak and write English and Dutch on a near native level.
- You are able to work independently due the short period of the assignment; hands on and a pro active attitude are essential for a successful collaboration.
- You are able to write communication pieces for both internal and external communication.
- You are flexible and communicative.
The Procedure & Contact
Interested? Get in contact before Monday the 28th of June with Jeanine Tukker via email or Linked In to share your interest or perhaps with any questions you might have. A maximum of 2 interviews (no assessments) will be taken place online and/or offline on short notice.
Contact via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl