Are you looking for a Contract Manager (Legal Counsel) position within in Amsterdam or Arnhem area? Do you want to be part of international team at a market leader in the sector? Are you looking for a great environment to develop your professional career? If yes this might be a role for you:
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical sector with several locations in the Netherlands. Your working place can be Amsterdam or Arnhem.
Availability: 38 hours per week
Duration: 3 months (with a possibility of extension to 6 months)
I seek a Contract Manager to provide legal support in reviewing, providing legal feedback and supporting the negotiation of Global Procurement Contracts. Additionally, the Contract Manager will be responsible for the maintenance and upgrading of the existing corporate standard Procurement contract templates and playbooks as well as the potential development of new contract templates to meet business needs, and giving training to the Procurement colleagues.
Your daily tasks
- Review and provide feedback on draft procurement contracts including changes required to protect the company and potential alternatives to supplier proposals / proposed changes.
- Participate in contract negotiations with suppliers in conjunction with Procurement team, focusing on non-commercial elements of the contract.
- Oversee contract template and playbook maintenance, development and management activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and compliance.
- Develop training material and conduct training sessions on contract templates and playbooks for Procurement professionals as required.
What is your profile?
- Master degree in Law;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience;
- Experience working with Procurement (purchasing / supply) contract;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience multitasking, managing changing priorities, demonstrating flexibility in work and achieving results;
- Ability to maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about contractual issues;
- Understanding / experience with contracts related to chemical supply (raw materials), packaging, logistics, CAPEX, IT, services and other typical procurement contract types.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and the compensation package is very appealing. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact KatarzynaWajer.