Contract Specialist - ENGELS - Geleen
Are you looking for a challenging job in contracts and procurement? Do you want to work within an innovative and international organisation in Geleen where you can develop yourself and the company? Do you have experience in the Supply Chain and Procurement? This job might be interesting for you!
Hours: full time
Contract: 7 months (extension is possible)
Languages: English fluent
Salary: EURO 3.000, - until 3.500, - gross a month based on a 40-hour workweek.
Where are you going to work as Contract Specialist?
This organisation is well known in the specialty chemical industry and delivers everyday products for manufactures such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. They have about 11 thousand employees and operate in 80 countries around the world. They have earned a place among the best performing companies in the chemical industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
What are your tasks as a Contract Specialist?
In this role you will be responsible for the administrative part, negotiation, implementation and practical organization of the contracts to maximize contract value and compliance. You are part of the team who is there to improve the supplier performance and you will provide input for future sourcing initiatives.
Summary of main tasks and responsibilities;
- Support the procurement team and category managers in preparing the full overview of all Functional Procurement Contracts
- Review each contract and analyse impact on the project in alignment with stakeholders
- Execute contract transfers to new legal entity
- Work with Category Managers and Functions to prepare associated plan of approach and commercial & contractual negotiations
- Estimate, track and manage financial and operational risks for the organisation
- Provide input for set up of TSAs
- Coordinate between category managers, functions and stakeholders
- Be the owner of supplier related complaints, and responsible for the timely and correct response of the supplier
- Accountable the quality and timely evaluation/judgement/closure of the complaint
What are your qualities as a Contract Specialist?
- You are holding (strong preference) a Master degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Trade or related to this field.
- You have a proven track record (min. 3 years including full time internship) of successful management in procurement and/or contract management.
- You have excellent English communication skills, you work in a proactive way, you are result driven and enjoy working in an international team;
- Language: English (mandatory)
Are you interested in this Contract Specialist role? Then I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Please feel free to contact me, Sven ter Reehorst, via mail for questions or sharing your interest s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl