Hours: full time
Contract: April till August 2021 (extension is possible)
About the organisation
This organisation is well known in the specialty chemical industry and delivers everyday products for manufactures such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. They have about 11 thousand employees and operate in 80 countries around the world. They have earned a place among the best performing companies in the chemical industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability.
About the job opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for the administrative part, negotiation, implementation and practical organization of the contracts to maximize contract value and compliance. You are part of the team who is there to improve the supplier performance and you will provide input for future sourcing initiatives. This position is a great first or second step in your career whenever you have the ambition to become a specialist in procurement!
Summary of main tasks and responsibilities;
- Support the procurement team and category managers in preparing the full overview of all Functional Procurement Contracts
- Review each contracts and analyse impact on the project in alignment with stakeholders
- Execute contract transfers to new legal entity
- Work with Category Managers and Functions to prepare associated plan of approach and commercial & contractual negotiations
- Estimate, track and manage financial and operational risks for the organisation
- Provide input for set up of TSAs
- Coordinate between category managers, functions and stakeholders
- Be the owner of supplier related complaints, and responsible for the timely and correct response of the supplier
- Accountable the quality and timely evaluation/judgement/closure of the complaint
What will you receive;
An opportunity to be part of the one most innovative organisation in the world. You will be working in an international and dynamic work environment and be part of a professional procurement team.
- First contract will be from April 2021 till August 2021, extension is high likely.
- Full time work week (40hrs)
- It is not possible to work freelance
- Salary indication between EUR 3000.00 - EUR 3500.00 gross per month based on a full time employment excl. holiday allowance
- 25 holidays per year based on a full time employment
- Flexible working. Currently they are working 100% from home, in the future it could be possible to work 2/3 days per week from home.
Your profile - Background and Knowledge:
- You are holding (strong preference) a Master degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Trade or related to this field.
- You have a proven track record (min. 2 years including full time internship) of successful management in procurement and/or contract management;
- You have excellent communication skills, works in a proactive way, is result driven and enjoys working in an international team;
- Language: English (mandatory)
Do you find yourself the perfect candidate for the role? Than I am looking forward to hearing from you.
*Interviews will be taken place on short notice * Please feel free to contact me, Jeanine Tukker, via mail for questions or sharing your interest j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl
Closing date 29.03.2021