Coordinator Customer Services - temporary
Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Amstelveen (working from home is possible)
Contract: Full-time (40h) and for a minimum of 2 months. Extension will be high likely.
Salary: 2600 - 3000 EUR gross/month
The company is a multinational and well known in the retail industry. They have an international footprint, but are also still rapidly expanding in EMEA region. Due to this there is a strong entrepreneurial mentality requiring you to keep up pace in a fast changing organisation. You are not afraid to reach out of your comfort zone, and you get energy from communicating with different stakeholders throughout the organisation.
This position is based in our Amstelveen Office but you are free to work from home as well. In this position you will be responsible for providing a premium customer service for our customers (wholesale, e-commerce, retail, discounters) within the UK. As Customer Service Coordinator you will be part of the Customer Service Team and will be reporting to the Manager Customer Service.
But there is more what the job has to offer! You daily tasks and responsibilities will also exist out of;
- Excellent customer contact to improve customer satisfaction
- Accurate and timely processing of orders from receipt to cash collection
- Timely allocation of stock to orders and preparing shipments for warehouse
- Confirm orders in customer web portal
- Managing order book to ensure alignment with the customer
- Ensure discounts budget is executed in line with the approved customer agreement
- Facilitate customer or internal queries from Sales, Finance, Planning or Logistics
- Proactively communicate discrepancies in customer data to Sales
- Coordinating logistical processes
- Contact with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Planning, Logistics and Customers
The Customer Service Representative is a:
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact as you are mainly working from home, and have a good understanding of planning. You are disciplined and can work independently, people do not have to chase you continuously. You have demonstrated strong understanding of administrative processes preferably in a B2B Customer Service environment. You have the ability to perform in a demanding, dynamic and highly visible organisation and you have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with other cultures and people.
- Fluent English;
- At least 1 year of experience in an administrative role in a similar described environment;
- Excel does not have any secrets for you;
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Flexibility and proactive
- Motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational that will provide you with experiences that are beneficial for the rest of your career. This company provides a unique opportunity as they are still busy rolling out their activities across Europe in which you play an integral part. Furthermore, you will be part of a talented team of individuals, in a flat-organisational structure where contact lines with management are short and you are given considerable responsibilities.
In return you will receive a;
- 2 months contract provided by JP Gray with the possibility of an extension which is high likely;
- EUR 2600 - 3000 gross per month excl. the holiday allowance;
- The flexibility to work from home (standard);
- A full time (40hrs) employment with flexible working hours. Usually everybody starts their weekend on Fridays at 1pm;
- Travel allowance (when applicable);
- 25 holidays per year;
- Pension scheme from week 8.
If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. Interviews will be taken place from the 28th of March.