Coordinator Customer Services
Do you want to be part of an international supply chain team, and be responsible for supporting your B2B clients in the order management process? Are you experienced in a B2B Customer Service or Supply Chain environment or are you looking for an opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your career within an international environment? Because even if you only have a few years' experience, this could be the opportunity for you…
Customer Service Coordinator
Contract: Full-time (40h)
Start: 1st of February 2022
Salary: 2600 - 3200 EUR gross/month
The company is a multinational and well known in the retail industry. They have an international footprint, but are also still rapidly expanding in EMEA region. Due to this there is a strong entrepreneurial mentality requiring you to keep up pace in a fast changing organisation. You are not afraid to reach out of your comfort zone, and you get energy from communicating with different stakeholders throughout the organisation.
In your role as Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for providing a premium customer service for their customers (wholesale, e-commerce, retail, discounters) within the Benelux and Nordics region. As Customer Service Coordinator you will be part of the Customer Service Team and will be reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor.
But there is more what the job has to offer! You daily tasks and responsibilities will also exist out of;
- Accurate and timely processing of orders from receipt to cash collection;
- Timely allocation of stock to orders and preparing shipments for warehouse;
- Confirm orders in customer web portal;
- Managing order book to ensure alignment with the customer;
- Ensure discounts budget is executed in line with the approved customer agreement;
- Facilitate customer or internal queries from Sales, Finance, Planning or Logistics;
- Proactively communicate discrepancies in customer data to Sales;
- Claims & Return resolution;
- Issue resolution and prevention;
- Coordinating logistical processes;
- Initiating continuous process improvements internal and with customers;
- Analyzing and KPI tracking e.g. forecast accuracy and OTIF;
- Contact with Marketing, Sales, Finance, Planning, Logistics and Customers.
The Customer Service Representative is a…
A proactive and analytical individual that shows strong capacity in problem solving and customer service.
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, can easily make social contact, and have a strong understanding of customer service and planning. You are disciplined and can work independently but also enjoys working in a team. In addition, you meet the following requirements;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Supply Chain, together with 2-3 years professional experience in similar role in a similar work environment;
- Languages: English; second language French and Dutch is preferred written & spoken
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Advanced Excel-skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team approach
- Flexibility and proactive
- Motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational that will provide you with experiences that are beneficial for the rest of your career. This company provides a unique opportunity as they are still busy rolling out their activities across Europe in which you play an integral part. Furthermore, you will be part of a talented team of individuals, in a flat-organisational structure where contact lines with management are short and you are given considerable responsibilities.
In return you will receive;
- A 12 months contract to start with. The intention is to provide a long term collaboration;
- A full time workweek;
- A salary indication up tot EUR 3200.00 gross per month;
- Flexibility to work from home;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 holidays annual;
- Pension plan.
If you are interested in this role we look forward to receiving your application. You can send your cv and motivation to j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. We will do our best to respond within 5 working days, on the off chance they we do not manage, we regret to inform we have continued with other candidates.