Copywriter - temporary
Hours: 20hrs per week
Length of contract: 16.03.2020 - 07.06.2020 with the possibility of contract extension.
About the role
As a copywriter you'll be responsible for writing compelling copy for B2B and internal communications designed to engage and inspire different audiences. You'll support Marketing Management's goal to continuously improve the quality and performance of its existing content and work cross-functionally to shape and deliver exciting new copy projects.
You'll write for various products and marketing channels across the business, working closely with colleagues based around the globe. You'll need to flex between different styles, tones and formats, writing short blurbs and catchy headers as well as long-form content.
This role is ideal for an experienced copywriter with a keen interest in all parts of the content creation process, from shaping initial concepts to final execution of highly polished customer-centric copy.
A summary of the responsibilities
- You future stories and other content for the company site;
- Creating social media posts and campaigns;
- Drafting internal announcements;
- Create and publish content for the intranet. About the organisation What will you get in return;
About the organisation
You will have the opportunity to work within an international and very dynamic organisation. They operate in 75+ countries and employ around 30,000+ talented people who are passionate about delivering the products and services to their customers expect. They believe, in their most appreciated values in order to achieve their goal by being 1) Customer focused, 2) Deliver on commitments, 3) Passion for excellence and 4) Winning together.
You will get;
If you are seeking a job opportunity where you will become part of a well-known and international organisation surrounded by a team of professionals who are there to support your, than this might be an interesting opportunity!
- A part time workweek (20hrs). You will be based in the Arnhem office.
- Contract from 16.03.2020 till 07.06.2020. There is a possibility the contract will be extended; the position has become available due extra activities. We align with company CAO and Jeanine (JP Gray) will be more than happy to tell you more about this.
- Salary indication goes up to max. EUR 4000.00 gross per month (based on full time employment/ 38hrs per week) incl. travel allowance, excl. holiday allowance (8.33%)
Are you the experienced (must!) copywriter our client is looking for? If you are fluent in English, immediate available and enthusiastic about this position than I will be more than happy to get in touch with you!
Please drop me an email or DM with your must update resume before 09.03.2020 via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl for more information. Good luck!