Credit Controller - English - Eindhoven (MR-34092093)
Are you looking for a challenging new opportunity as a Credit Controller within an international and innovative company in the region of Eindhoven?? Are you no stranger within international environments and are you the best at solving financial puzzles?
Then this might be the opportunity for you!
Contract: 12 months. first contract via JP Gray, extension via company is possible
Salary: 2.900 - 3.500 EUR gross/month
Work week: Fulltime 40 hours
Language: English (French or another European language is a pre)
Where will you work?
The company where you work is an international company focused on innovation and sustainability in the packaging industry. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of an order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent and improve customer service.
What you will be doing as Credit Controller?
The Credit Controller will be mainly responsible that Customers pay on time. It is important that receivables and ledgers are managed correctly within a timely and accurate manner to make sure that information regarding the financial position is up to date and reliable for management.
Furthermore, the credit controller communicates with different intern and extern stakeholder like, the intern sales department.
Other responsibilities as a Credit Controller:
- Solve payment disputes with international debtors on Business-to-Business level
- Credit control tasks, including file processing.
- Information processes to enable credit limit checks, new customers, terms and conditions.
- Checking overdue and credit limits
- Your input for improvement of the processes is highly welcome.
What do you bring as a Credit Controller?
- Experience with SAP, Esker and Concur
- Communicatively strong
- +2 years' experience in finance at an international organisation
- Experience with accounts receivable
- Good with numbers and an accurate working style
You will have the opportunity to work for an international and innovative company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl.