Credit Controller (German & English)
Attention Credit Controllers! For a growing international technical company we are looking for someone who just cannot get enough of credit control. Someone motivated to contribute to help building this location in the Netherlands, not afraid to build something from scratch, and of course someone who breaths and dreams credit control.
Location: Breda area, Netherlands
Contract: Permanent (first contract via JP Gray)
Languages: English & German (Mandatory)
About the company
The company is a multinational and world leader in complex technical equipment. They have an international footprint that is rapidly expanding with a service location in Breda for the UK, German, French, and Benelux market.
About the role
You will be responsible for minimizing the company's credit exposure and chase overdue debt and find solutions for customers with a high credit risk level. Do you have what it takes to ensure that cash performance is maximized?
- Daily Cash application from the bank statements and proactively communicate with customers on mismatches with outstanding invoices.
- Dunning letters creation and Direct Debit files preparations.
- Block/unblock customers and orders for deliveries.
- Maintain Customer Master Data for financial data fields.
- Assemble necessary documentation needed to recommend that the accounts be placed on hold and/or placed with an external collections agency.
- First internal point of contact for Sales and Customer service departments on credit risk management.
- Maintain accurate notes for conversations with customers within given systems.
- Contribute to process improvement and productivity projects, including systems implementation where relevant.
- Adhere to key business controls (including the Approvals Authority Matrix and Corporate Accounting Policies).
- Support internal and external audits for the several EMEA legal entities.
As an individual you have a can-do attitude, you get your energy from credit controlling and you have strong analytical skills. Moreover, you are disciplined and can work independently, but definitely are team player when you need to be.
- Bachelor diploma
- 3-5 years of experience as a credit controller
- Experience with ERP systems
- Excel & Lean or Six Sigma is a plus!
- 40-hour work week highly preferred (36 is negotiable)
- Competitive salary depending on your work experience
- Travel costs covered and enough parking space for your car next to the office
- 25 holidays + ADV days
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested please contact Demi Snelleman via 06 381 367 26 or send an email to d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl