CSR Almere - EN (MR-33905504)
Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company in the region of Almere? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, or the ambition to work in such a role? This could be the job for you!
Customer Service Representative
Contract: Full-time (32 - 40h) first contract via JP Gray (12 months)
Salary: 3.000 - 3.900 EUR gross/month
Required Languages: English + one additional language
Where will you work?
The company you will join is an international company in the Chemicals. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
What you will be doing as customer service representative:
The Customer Service Representative will support a moderate scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to contribute to optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Function as primary customer contact for the placement and fulfilment of sales orders.
- Responsible for daily interaction and customer inquiries.
- Daily monitoring of product shipments to ensure on time delivery and work with logistics and plants to resolve delivery issues.
- Communicate any adjustments to customers as well as logistics parties.
- Thorough knowledge of the Company's customers, products and services.
- Work with customers and account managers to develop relationships that can improve service and increase customer retention.
- Bridge the gap between what the customer expects and what the organization can realistically provide through effective communications, and by facilitating resolution of issues with plants, distributors/agents, logistics and sales management.
- Review invoices on accuracy Invoice review.
- Understanding of the Export Logistics intricacies to be able to provide the best service possible to assigned customers.
A service-oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator, and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service and/or sales function.
- MS office, basic understanding of SAP, CRM and other relevant tools.
- Expands knowledge of current functionality.
- Communicates clearly and articulately when speaking in an individual or group environment.
- Organizes thoughts with ability to present information in a clear and precise manner.
- Experience in a B2B environment.
- SAP experience required.
- Professional level communication in English and one additional language is preferred.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or Selcukhan Okay via s.okay(a)jpgray.nl.