Customer Service - German
Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in an international company in Rotterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in customer service and are you looking for a great environment to start your professional career? In this role you will have the opportunity to work for one of the best employers in the Netherlands.
Customer service representative German
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office you’ll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? Do you get energy from working with people and the order to cash process? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a customer service representative German you will be responsible for the whole order to cash process for a part of the client portfolio. This means you are responsible for the complete service to the client and you manage this with all the internal departments.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients
- Manage the full process with all the internal stakeholders
- Assist the sales managers
- Handle all incoming questions and orders from your clients
- Manage the complete order to cash process for your group of clients.
- Play a big role in continuous improvements within processes (LEAN).
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor/ Master degree level
- Near native level in German
- Fluent in English
- Good in Dutch is a plus
- Experience in order to cash management within in an international company
- Passion for working with people and solving problems (LEAN)
- Experience with ERP (SAP, JD Edwards)
- Team player & resilient
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the growing opportunities are even bigger. If you are interested in this role please apply on the website or contact Lina Kraifa.