Customer Service | English | Rotterdam Area (MR-33900522)
Currently I am looking for a Customer Service Representative for one of our trusted partners in the Food & Beverage. Do you have experience in Customer Service and are you looking for an international environment? Please continue reading
Job: Customer Service Representative
Location: Rotterdam area
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of contract: 7 months
Department information and the position description
Within in this role you will as a Customer Service Representative where you will be responsible for providing high standards of customer service. Also you will minimize customer effort while maximizing the customer experience and loyalty whilst interacting with internal stakeholders and customers. You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
- Sales order maintenance
- Customer care enquiry handling
- Monitoring Sales order scheduling
- Producing ad hoc reports, analysing data and providing recommendations/solutions
- Prioritizing demand in delivery shortage situations
- Sales order backlog reporting and communication of supply/logistics issues to management
- 1-3 years' experience in a customer service environment or similar
- Language skills: fluent in English
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. You will also have opportunities for growth and development.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.
Please contact Sergio Starke via s.starke(a)jpgray.nl or contact via 020-5221260