Customer Service (Dutch & English)
Customer Service Specialist (Dutch & English)
*Applicants without fluency in the Dutch language shall not be considered for this role.
Contract: 6 - 8 months with possible extension
Salary indication: EUR 2.800 - 3.100 gross based on a 40 hour work week
As a member of the Customer Service team, you will handle the Order to Cash process in an accurate and timely manner, ensure performance standards are met and maintained, to achieve the business objectives and reach a high customer satisfaction index. Supporting customers from various countries across Europe.
- Handle entry level customer related issues and concerns
- Record all customer interactions into a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Database
- Process standard orders & Maintain order accuracy
- Ensure all orders are entered within timeframe
- Process changes and enhancements to orders
- Actively participate in departmental activities and initiatives
- Maintain complete customer records of all direct customers returns, orders, credits, and requests
What's in it for you?
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures of the company
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- Multinational Team and management focused on people development
- A hybrid way of working
We're looking for
- MBO or Bachelor's degree (or equivalent education or experience in similar roles)
- Business fluent in written and spoken English & Dutch
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably SAP
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- High level of customer orientation, dedicated "can do" attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to drive improvements leading to greater customer experience, higher quality and lower costs
- Strong teammates with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Ability to establish relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
About the company:
They are a world leader with more than 130 thousand employees in 100 countries spread around the world. Their core business is building technologies driving solutions that make people's lives better every day. Big chance that their products are around you right now…
For more information or to apply please get in touch and send your CV to Senior Recruitment Consultant Demi Snelleman via d.snelleman(a)jpgray.nl.