Customer Service French
Customer Service Representative
Fulltime: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a large international company, which develops the complete product range for all product lines, both software and hardware in the industrial printing industry. As a customer service representative, you provide daily support to customers. You take care of entering and changing customer orders and manage the back orders. By preparing the transport of goods to the customer, you will also handle all requests and complaints from customers.
The company has a strong international market position in the field of inkjet and cutting technologies. Their European headquarters is based in the area of Amsterdam, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
You will be responsible for
- Handle inbound and outbound customer requests via telephone and e-mail B2B
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer pre/after sales questions
- Order management
- Identify customer needs and like to come up with proposals for improvement to optimize Customer Service
- Provide feedback on customers and customer experiences with company's products and services
A person with a pro-active attitude and no-nonsense mentality. You are flexible and would like to work accurate and efficient.
- MBO+ working and thinking level and not less than 3 years of work experience a B2B environment
- You have knowledge at implementation level of ERP and CRM, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- You have a good command of spoken and written English and French.
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company. Secondly, you will work in an office with many different nationalities present. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.
Please send your resume to Christian Best via c.best(A)jpray.nl or call 020-522-1260.