Customer Service Manager - Eindhoven (MR-33986609)
Are you looking for a Customer Service Manager position within an international and innovative company in Eindhoven? Do you want to develop and manage a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people who want to take the next step in service? Do you have managerial experience with a multinational team of B2B customer service colleagues within Europe? This could be the job for you!
Customer Service Manager
Required Languages: English & German
Contract: 12 months. first contract via JP Gray, extension via the company is possible
Salary: 4.500 - 6.200 EUR gross/month
Work week: Fulltime 40 hours
Where will you work as Customer Service Manager?
The company where you work is an international company focused on innovation and sustainability in the packaging industry. You will take the customer service organisation to a next level in excellent customer service. You support the growth of the team and organisation within Europe.
What you will be doing as Customer Service Manager:
In your role as an experienced Customer Service Manager you take care of the ambition to grow the company, which requires a next level Customer Service organisation. You actively collaborate with your colleagues of the Sales, Finance, Logistics and Operations Departments. Together with your Team Leaders you coach and train your colleagues and are (co-)responsible for people management of your team, including appraisals, recruitment and development.
- Supervise, coach and train, coordinate work progress and adjust priorities, serve your colleagues and the organisation on a European level (approximately 20 FTE).
- Create an excellent customer journey and increase customer satisfaction through increased collaboration with Sales, Logistics, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Further develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Manage and oversee day-to day Customer Service operations, take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Streamline the complete sales order process maximising the benefit and efficiency of SAP, CRM and other IT tools.
- Develop and use Customer Service KPI's that support continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
What the Customer Service Manager profile looks like:
A strong people manager and a team player, who has strong communication and organisational skills. Proven track record in managing a European Customer Service organisation with the goal of delivering excellent service.
- Experience with managing an international Customer Service team
- Experienced with ERP Order Management Systems (preference for SAP)
- Fluent in English and German and/ or French at a good level
- Independent worked who is familiar with continuous changes and improvements.
- Eindhoven is the work location, open to travel abroad (Europe) for business purposes.
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company and have a true impact, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sven ter Reehorst via s.terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl.