Customer Service Manager
Are you looking for a commercial customer service position within in international company in the region of Breda? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people, and responsible for a rapidly growing team? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, sales support, and a couple years of management? Then this could be a great opportunity for the next step in your career!
Customer Service ManagerLocation: Breda, the Netherlands Contract: Full-time (40h); first 7 months via JP Gray with intention for permanent takeover. Salary: negotiable based on experience Required Languages: English, and preferably German
In the region of Breda we are looking for a hands-on customer service manager willing to both lead a team, as well as support hands-on with escalations. You will be part of a team servicing international key international accounts and order processes.
You will be responsible for the Customer Service team which is responsible for managing this company's most close relationships and complicated processes. You will make sure that clients are up to date and satisfied with the entire operation from order to delivery and give them advice and support with complex technical products. You therefore have a good understanding of client relationships, as well as a strong hands-on operational mentality. You remain organised and focused in a changing environment, and thrive when pressure puts you to the test. Furthermore, you are a connection between different departments of the business - marketing, finance, sales, and logistics.`Next to that you support your team, provide training, and give room for individuals to grow.
Next to your hands-on responsibilities you are able to maintain a strategic overview. You are able to manage a team as a whole, as well as individually.
Responsibilities of a customer service manager:
- Manage, monitor, and organise the daily workload for the customer service team (about 11 FTE)
- Support where necessary with escalations relating to the process of orders, complaint handeling, and make sure to fully understand the customers' needs.
- Maintain in contact with different stakeholders in the company;
- You also maintain customer service standards by supporting with emails, phone calls, or other forms of communication;
- Keep yourself up-to-date with policies and practices of the market;
- Manage calls and ad-hoc queries relating to your clients wishes;
- Manage returns and complaints;
The profile of a good customer service manager:
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator that loves to solve problems.
- Preferably HBO/Bachelor degree or similar;
- Fluent in English and preferably German;
- Strong understanding of operational processes;
- Preferably 3-4 years' experience as a manager, supervisor or teamleader in a B2B customer service / order management role;
- Experience with ERP systems is a must (SAP preferably)
- Charismatic and client oriented;
- Drive individuals as well as a team (greater than the sum of its parts).
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Jeroen Overwater via j.overwater(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.