Customer Service Representative - Geleen
Are you looking for a challenging customer service representative position within an international and innovative company in Geleen? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills? This might be interesting for you.
Customer service representative
Contract: 7 months (initially, extension is possible)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the advanced material and ingredients industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. If you walk into the office you see a group of people working together and helping each other when needed. This company helps to develop their people professionally within their role but also into the rest of their career.
What you will be doing as customer service representative:
- First line of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- It is diverse role - part commercial operations and part co-ordination.
- Processing incoming orders and order changes
- Managing back orders
- Customer Master data maintenance
- Monitoring and solve order blocks within time frames.
It is a rewarding, responsible position - there is a high level of ownership and you will be able to take pride in delivering orders on time and keeping your portfolio of customers worth several million Euros satisfied. You will be helping the organization to improve their all-round customer experience by keeping the decision-makers abreast of customers' ever-changing demands; no one will know the customers better than you.
What the customer service representative profile looks like:
You are a service-oriented person that shows strong character and has a strong analytical capacity. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your judgement and discretion. With some professional experience, you have shown you can work to guidelines and that you are a positive, helpful team member. Apply if you are a good listener and questioner with attention to detail and the ability to remain courteous to customers - even if you are dealing with a difficult situation or chasing a late payment.
- HBO level; preferably Supply Chain Management or similar studies.
- Experience in a B2B customer service or logistics role within an international organisation
- Experience with SAP is a must.
- Strong communication skills
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week: depending on the government regulations, working from home is mandatory and afterwards possible.
- Salary indication EUR 2700 - EUR 3100 gross per month based on full time excl. holiday allowance and travel expenses.
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis.
- Flexible working hours
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an extension of the contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sven ter Reehorst via s,terreehorst(a)jpgray.nl.