Customer Service Representative - German/English (MR-33910826)
Length of contract: 12 months (with option for extension)
Required languages: English & German
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging position as Customer Service Representative where you will be responsible for providing continuous high standards of customer service. You will be working in the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
You will be responsible for
- Order support: price and availability enquiries & delivery improvement
- Provide proactive delivery information and the proactive expediting of order
- Repair/exchange requests
- Resolving product and service issues; handling and resolving customer complaints
- Interaction with both internal and external customers providing product and service information
- 2 years' experience in a customer service environment or similar
- Language skills: fluent in English and German (French is a plus)
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.