Customer Service Representative - German
Communication skills, patience and willingness to learn; If you are looking for an organisation who is offering the opportunity to grow and develop your professional skills than this might be a very interesting opportunity!
For the support of their Customer Service team (B2B), this organisation is looking for an enthusiastic and customer focused person who would like to join their team. With 15 other colleagues, divided in two teams, you will be daily responsible for the order management process of your own client portfolio. From the order entry, monitoring the complete logistic and administrative process and being able to propose process improvements; you are the main point of contact (mostly via email) and able to develop an excellent relationship with your client.
Customer service representative
Location: Dordrecht area
Contract: Full-time (40h);
Languages: German needs to be fluent, any other language is preferred
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm, which is environmentally responsible production of materials. They have production facilities in the whole of Europe, North & South America, Africa and Asia. From their office in Dordrecht area, they are providing their customers worldwide support in placing and servicing an on time delivery or their (bulk) orders.
The organisation is very much aware of their impact on the environment and societies around; in their continuous efforts to maximise their positive impact and making new solutions possible.
What you will be doing as Customer Service Representative:
You will be the first point of contact for the customers: taking orders and payments, checking product availability and delivery dates, and generally handling any questions they might have about their orders.
You serve as a liaison between customer and various internal departments related to orders, production, expedites (over-due orders), inventory, invoicing and shipping issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve non-routine customer complaints in cooperation with relevant personnel
- Enter and confirm all orders received into the system clearly, correctly and timely.
- Understand and process required export documentation, including proformas, invoices and other shipping documents.
- Plan shipments, work with warehouse and manage shipping agents to resolve any logistics issues related to accounts and ensure all invoices and other documents are correct.
- Assist in resolving issues concerning, but not limited to orders, shipments, mis-shipments and returns
For this role, the organisation is looking for a person who;
- Is service oriented with a problem solving mind-set.
- Has strong administrative and organisation skills and good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Speaks and write the German language fluent and your English is on a professional level.
- Has working experience in an a Business to Business environment, preferably in an international company.
- Preferably speaks the Dutch language
What will you get in return?
An international working environment and a supportive team, which will make sure you, will feel at place. The first contract will be of for a period of 7 months with the intention to offer an indefinite contract afterwards.
- A full time employment (40hrs per week)
- Flexible working hours; you can start between 8 and 9am
- Salary indication is between € 2000 and € 2600 gross per month excl. holiday allowance
- Travel allowance
- 25 holidays
- A 13th month payment after your first contract.
If you are interested in this role please apply (preferably with your most updated resume) via the website or contact me, Jeanine Tukker, via j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl. If you need more information to find out if this could be a nice opportunity for you, do not hesitate to send me a message with your questions.