Customer Service Representative | Alkmaar Area (MR-34085066)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Within one of my international partners in the region of Alkmaar I am looking for a customer service representative who speaks fluent French. Can this be something for you?
Customer Service Representative
Where will you be working?
You will be working in an organisation that is marketleader in the industry they operate in. They work together from the Netherlands with departments in the UK, covering markets all over the world. They have around 250 employees.
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
The department Customer Service has several parts who have the common goal to serve the international dealers of the ultimate service. Within this role, you will be the main point of contact for the French group of clients. By managing their orders, questions and complaints you will make sure to provide this service in a commercial, but client minded way. Next to that, you are responsible for the correspondation and administration. You will be in touch with several other departments such as planning, administration and quality. Furthermore, you will be assisting in the development of processes.
What does your workprofile look like?
- HBO working and thinking level - with preferably a commercial studies
- You have several years of working experience within a commercial environment
- You have communicative skills in French and English on a professional business level
- You are client minded
- You have no issues with a stressful working environment
- You are analytical and problem solving
- Available for fulltime (32h is negotiable)
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Then please, be in touch with me, Rebecca van Erkelens via r.vanerkelens(a)jpgray.nl and do so before 20.04.2023