Customer Service Representative | Dutch (MR-34002691)
Are you a Customer Service Representative with a (near) native level in Dutch in the region of Tilburg? Do you want to be part of an international organisation with opportunities to exercise your B2B technical service ambitions? Do you have a track record of technical support in the life sciences industry (or relatable), or a study that can back up your knowledge? Then, perhaps we have a great opportunity for you.
Customer Service Representative | Dutch
Hours: Full-time (40hrs/week)
Contract: 12 months (via JP Gray with intention for the longer term)
Language: Dutch and English
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for solving technical enquiries, and support customers with other product related issues. With your team you are the contact-point for clients, internal departments, and for an 'on-time' service towards your clients. You think critically to solve problems, are able to manage a structured schedule in an ad hoc changing environment whilst building relationships with your clients by providing them with the best service.
The company you will work for is globally active in the life sciences industry. There is an informal atmosphere yet a strong drive to perform. It is very multi-cultural, working together with people from all over the world in order to best service the clients wishes.
As a Customer Service Representative you will...
- Provide after-sales customer service and remote technical support by managing remote interaction with customers to resolution, assuring high customer satisfaction.
- Answer customers' inquiries (via phone, fax, e-mail, IM, etc.) in an efficient, accurate and professional manner.
- Formally document customer complaints / service notifications and interactions, in line with company guidelines.
- Accurately diagnose and troubleshoot customers' technical problems, provide responses regarding general questions, service products, spare part number identification and pricing.
- Create a service order or escalation if a remote solution cannot be offered.
- Transfer complaints for investigation and resolution to the relevant people and or departments when necessary.
- Provide product module configuration instructions and use training per DFU and authorized materials.
- Leverage company knowledge and resources to ensure the delivery of valued, cost-effective after-sales service and technical support to customers, technical service providers and colleagues within Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, Product Services and R&D/ Engineering.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with distributors, customers, technical service providers and colleagues within Sales & Marketing, Customer Services, Products Services, Field Services and R&D/Engineering.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
As a Customer Service Representative you are…
A customer service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytic capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems to fully service your clients.
- Minimum MBO level degree.
- (Near) Native level in Dutch and fluent in English.
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer service experience and/or experience with providing technical support, troubleshooting.
- Affinity with Information Technologies, including Windows operating environment, device connectivity, network design and supportability.
- Knowledge of one or more software programming languages would be a significant advantage.
Why should you apply?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. If you are interested in this role we are looking forward in receiving your application. You can make your interest known by sending me your most up to date CV and motivation via n.thiangbut(a)jpgray.nl.