Customer Service Representative B2B
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you are fully responsible for managing your own client portfolio? Do you have ambitions to grow, perhaps in towards a management role or become a specialist in the world of Supply Chain? In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for one of the best employers in the Netherlands who is able to offer many growth opportunities.
Customer Service Representative B2B
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office (and hopefully this can happen soon again!) you'll see people working together in an international team. The organization works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a high commitment to safety and sustainability. The company's innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. Sound interesting right! Worldwide there are approximately 14,500 colleagues serving customers in more than 100 countries.
Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? Do you get energy from working with people and the order to cash process? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a Customer Service Representative B2B you will be responsible for the whole order to cash process for a part of the client portfolio. This means you are responsible for the complete service to the client and you manage this with all the internal departments.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients;
- Manage the full process with all the internal stakeholders;
- You participate Supply Chain related projects to support CSR process changes and improvements;
- Effectively mine and communicate market intelligence information received from the customer while adhering to requirements and laws;
- Manage the complete order to cash process for your group of clients.
- Play a big role in continuous improvements within processes (LEAN).
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
- A 7 months contract provided by JP Gray.
- A 39hrs working week with the possibility to work from home (standard)
- Salary indication between EUR 2600 - EUR 3200 gross per month excl. holiday allowance.
- 25 holidays + 4 ATV days (based on full time)
- Travel allowance: 100% when travelling with public transport or EUR 0.19 cent per kilometre.
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor/ Master degree level, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain/ Logistics or something similar;
- Fluent in English, if you speak German or French than this will be a huge plus
- Experience in order to cash management within in an international company
- Passion for working with people and solving problems (LEAN)
- Experience with ERP (SAP, JD Edwards)
Intersted? Great! Me, Jeanine Tukker, is looking forward to hear why you think this could be the job opportunity for you. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
You can contact me via Linked In or j.tukker(a)jpgray.nl (don't forget to share your most updated resume 😉)