Customer Service Representative English
As an industry leader, this organisation prides itself on being led by its people in the dynamic fast moving consumer goods industry. We look for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen. Supporting the international division, we have 85 dedicated employees based at our office in Amstelveen in The Netherlands where "we inspire wonder in the next generation to shape a brighter tomorrow".
Customer Service Coordinator E-commerce
In this position you will be responsible for providing a premium customer service for a small number of E-commerce customers for domestic order processes. Accurate and timely order management and shipments are key part of the role. Related tasks:
- Accurate and timely processing of orders
- Timely allocation of stock to orders and preparing shipments for warehouse
- Confirm orders in customer web portal
- Managing order book to ensure alignment with customer
- Facilitate customer or internal queries from Sales, Finance, Planning or Logistics
- Proactively communicate discrepancies in customer data to Sales
- Contact with Inventory Allocators, Sales and Finance
- Support market Customer Service team with claims resolution
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, both internal and with customer
Complexities that the position faces:
Maintaining high performance and quality service to support Sales reaching monthly sales targets. High data accuracy is required to avoid claims and charges. Retaininig a high degree of knowledge about the customer to be successful.
What skills are we looking for?
- English - written & spoken. A Second European language is considered beneficial, especially French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Advanced Excel-skills
- Numerate and accurate data entry skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Team approach and integrated approach with other teams
- Flexibility and proactive
What does the organisation offer?
They offer a fulltime (min. 32hrs) temporary position (until the end of the year 2019) with a a salary between EUR 2500 and EUR 3000 gross per month. Commuting expenses will be reimbursed (capped). The dress code at the office is business casual.