Customer Service Representative
Customer Care Representative
Rotterdam area / Remote
Full time: 39 hours p/w
Would you like to work for an international market leader in the field of industrial automation? Are you looking for a challenging position as Customer Care Representative where you will be responsible for providing continuous high standards of customer service, minimize customer effort while maximizing the customer experience and loyalty whilst interacting with internal stakeholders and customers? You will be working for the EMEA office, which is a true international environment with many different nationalities present.
The organisation you will be working for is an international company specialised in the technical field of industrial automation parts and products.
You will be responsible for
- Sales order maintenance as per assigned region
- Customer care enquiry handling
- Monitoring Sales order scheduling
- Producing ad hoc reports, analysing data and providing recommendations/solutions
- Prioritizing demand in supply chain delivery shortage situations
- Sales order backlog reporting and communication of supply issues to management
- 3-5 years' experience in a Supply chain and/or Customer Service environment or similar
- Language skills: fluent in English and preferably French or German or a Scandinavian
- Knowledge of SAP is a big plus
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Care Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a large multinational. You will also have opportunities for growth and development.
If you fit the above description and think you are ready for a next step in your career, we are very much looking forward to receive your application. If you know someone that would fit this position, please let us know.
Please send your application to Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl