Customer service representative
Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company in Rotterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you experienced in customer service and are you looking for a great environment to start your professional career? In this role, you will have the opportunity to work for one of the best employers in the Netherlands.
Customer Service Representative B2B
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a worldwide company in the chemical industry. When you walk into the office you'll see people working together in an international team. Do you enjoy participating in group of enthusiastic people? Do you get energy from working with people and the order to cash process? If you are looking for an environment where you can develop yourself as a professional then this might be an interesting position.
What are the deliverables?
In your role as a Customer Service Representative B2B you will be responsible for the whole order to cash process for a part of the client portfolio. This means you are responsible for the complete service to the client and you manage this with all the internal departments.
- Provide accurate communication with all your clients;
- Manage the full process with all the internal stakeholders;
- Involvement and participation in internal projects;
- Manage the entire Order and Cash process for a dedicated customer & product portfolio.
What will you get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an company contract. Secondly, the compensation package is very appealing and the team you will be part of is very diverse, and supportive. There is always someone ready to jump in and help out, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work should pay off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
- A 7 months contract provided by JP Gray.
- A 39hrs working week with the possibility to work from home
- Salary indication between EUR 3000 - EUR 3600 gross per month excl. holiday allowance.
- 25 holidays + 4 ATV days (based on full time)
- Travel allowance: 100% when travelling with public transport or EUR 0.19 cent per kilometre.
What is your profile?
A service oriented person that shows a strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor/ Master degree level, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain/ Logistics or similar;
- Fluent in English, if you speak German or French than this will be a huge plus
- Experience in order to cash management within in an international company
- Passion for working with people and solving problems (LEAN)
- Experience with ERP (SAP, JD Edwards)
Interested? Great! I, Laila Hegazi, am looking forward to hear why you think this could be the job opportunity for you. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
You can contact me via Linked In or l.hegazi(a)jpgray.nl (don't forget to share your most updated resume 😉)