Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a challenging customer service representative position within an international and innovative company in Amsterdam area? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Are you looking for a role where you can learn a lot and have the chance to develop new skills? This might be interesting for you.
Customer service representative
Language: German and English
Contract: 1 year (initially, then permanent contract)
Where will you work?
The company you will work for is a global firm in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be challenged every day with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service. If you walk into the office you see a group of people working together and helping each other when needed. This company helps to develop their people professionally within their role but also into the rest of their career.
What you will be doing as customer service representative
- Build and manage relationships with customer base and develop in depth knowledge of customers in order to drive business growth
- Proactive order management including timely response, accurate processing and tracking and tracing order
- Proactive customer management, dealing with all queries quickly, accurately and professionally at all customer contact points, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at times and that long term solutions are developed and implemented
- Work closely with field based sales staff, logistics, IT and finance department to resolve issues efficiently
- Reviewing work processes and making recommendations for improvements to ensure maximum efficiency and process excellence
- Carry out back office tasks such as but not limited to Pricing, Billing, Customer Accounts Process, Proactive Management of Backorders etc.
- Capture, report, escalate and ensure timely response and resolution to all product and service complaints in line with global policies
- Taking ownership of every customer enquiry through to completion resolving issued quickly and efficiently in a courteous manner
- Ensure all customers are fully informed of product portfolio, promotional activity and appropriate service offering.
- Working independently and as part of a team on assigned projects to ensure that CS operates accurately and efficiently
- Challenge the status quo focusing on continuous improvement, promoting LEAN thinking and recognizing opportunities for growth for both self and organisation
- Share knowledge with colleagues and provide support with training as and when required
- Promote 'One team' spirit by demonstrating strong teamwork and supporting your colleagues
- Product Support Team backup and cover
It is a rewarding, responsible position - there is a high level of ownership and you will be able to take pride in delivering orders on time and keeping your portfolio of customers satisfied. You will be helping the organization to improve their all-round customer experience by keeping the decision-makers abreast of customers' ever-changing demands; no one will know the customers better than you.
What the customer service representative profile looks like:
You are a service-oriented person that shows strong character and has a strong analytical capacity. You have proven that you can take ownership of tasks and solve issues using your judgement and discretion. With some professional experience, you have shown you can work to guidelines and that you are a positive, helpful team member. Apply if you are a good listener and questioner with attention to detail and the ability to remain courteous to customers - even if you are dealing with a difficult situation or chasing a late payment.
- You speak English and German
- Previous Customer Service Support Experience
- Data input and order management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrable written communication with high level key stake holders
- Advanced reporting skills
- You are service oriented and solution focus.
What will you get in return?
- Full time work week (4 days a week possible)
- Competitive salary
- Holidays allowance and 13th month
- 25 holidays based on fulltime / yearly basis
- Experience in an international company
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract. There is always someone ready to jump in and help, and the same is expected of you. Furthermore, they believe that hard work pays off, creating ample new opportunities for you to grow.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.