Customer Service Representative (MR-33896864)
Customer Service Representative
Fulltime: 40 hours p/w
Do you want to be part of a professional and growing international company, which supplies and manufactures protection equipment for all kinds of industries? Are you a service-oriented type? In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a strong international market position and serves major clients across the world. You will be the key contact person for mainly Italian customers and account managers. This is a fulltime position where there is room for initiative and personal development especially in a very international environment.
The company is a Japanese company that has a strong international market position in the field of protection equipment. Their European office is based in the area of Amsterdam, which is a true international office with many different nationalities present.
- Coordinate and follow-up all customer questions about pricing, delivery times, product information, samples etc.
- Order Management
- Logistical follow-up
- Sending product sheets, certificates and other administrative documents
- Processing customer complaints
A service oriented person with a pro-active attitude as well. You are an excellent communicator and have high problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Experience with SAP is a strong plus
- Knowledge of Import-Export is a pre
- Strong communication skills and service orientated
Why should you apply?
In the role as Customer Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for an international company with many different nationalities. If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward in receiving your application.
Please contact Christian Best via c.best(A)jpgray.nl or 020-522-1260.