Customer Service Representative (MR-33962529)
Are you looking for a customer service representative position within in international company in the region of Amsterdam? Do you want to be part of a hardworking and enthusiastic team of people? Do you have experience with B2B customer service, or the ambition to work in such a role? This could be the job for you!
Customer Service Representative
Contract: Full-time (40h) first contract via JP Gray (12 months)
Salary: 2.900 - 3.600 EUR gross/month
Required Languages: English + Dutch
Where will you work?
The company you will join is a international company in the food industry. You will be challenged everyday with the maintenance of a complex order management process, communicating with different stakeholders to deliver excellent customer service.
What you will be doing as customer service representative:
The Customer Service Representative will support a moderate scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to contribute to optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale.
- Execute customer service strategies.
- Provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
What the customer service representative profile looks like:
A service-oriented person that shows strong character, is a team player, and has a strong analytical capacity. You are an excellent communicator, and you love to solve problems in order to fully service your clients.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Previous customer service experience (preferred in planning and/or logistics)
- Excellent English and Dutch
- Previous SAP experience and MS Office
- Great communication skills
You will have the opportunity to work for an international company, with the possibility of obtaining an indefinite contract.
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Katarzyna Beller-Wajer via k.wajer(a)jpgray.nl.