Customer Service Representative (MR-34097199)
Currently I am looking for a Customer Service Representative for one of our trusted partners in the Chemical industry. Do you have at least 4 years of experience in Customer Service and preferably also in Supply Chain? Then this might be a position for you!
Job: Customer Service Representative
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of contract: 7 months
Department information and the position description
As the Specialist Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing top-tier customer service working with your customer portfolio and you will be part of our domestic and/or export order fulfilment process. During a typical day, you receive orders, check product availability, coordinate product transportation and delivery, and ensure accurate invoicing.
You will act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and first-line support for Level I and Level II Customer Service to resolve customer or business-related challenges, and operate with high degree of knowledge handling customers, products, manufacturing, and transportation procedures.
You will participate in supply chain / interdepartmental projects, building knowledge to become a Super User and sharing your knowledge as Subject Matter Expert. Also, the function requests to be able and willing to back-up all businesses within the group and be a natural go to person in case of operational issues.
- Delivering highest quality service to your customers, handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner, building up long term value for the company while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Has the ability and willingness to back-up all businesses within the group and is seen as the natural go to person in case of operational issues
- Participates in Supply Chain and interdepartmental projects
- As Specialist, you bring in ideas to implementing / improve processes within Customer Service. You are supporting a team and addressing issues properly.
- Checking and maintaining accuracy of Customer Master Data in SAP in liaison with Master Data team to ensure correct deliveries, invoicing and communication.
- 4 years of experience within a similar role
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Dutch is pre
- Advanced SAP-user and MS Office
- Great understanding of the Order to Cash process in detail and the n particular the difference between business units from forecast, order entry, planning, allocation, shipping up to billing and credit management
- Strong communicator, ability to deal with time pressure and an adaptive mindset to reset priorities due to a dynamic environment
Please contact Sergio Starke via s.starke(a)jpgray.nl or contact via 020-5221260