Customer Service Representative (MR-34165141)
Currently I am looking for a Customer Service Representative for one of our trusted international partners. Do you have a background in Customer Service and strong communication and administrative skills, with a proactive mindset? Then this might be a position for you!
Job: Customer Service Representative
Location: Amsterdam Area
Hours: 40 hours per week
Length of contract: 12 months (extension possible)
Department information and the position description
In this position you will manage the full dossier, from end-to-end, of the customers of the organisation. This means that you will help them with their most important logistics related questions, help them solve issues and advise them on these topics.
- Processing customer orders
- The responsibility for managing your own clients and the relationship with them
- Preparing transport documents
- Be the focal point regarding the questions of the entry, storage and exit of products and goods.
- Support the general administration
- 1 year of relevant work experience, preferably in Customer Service (B2B) and/or Logistics
- Fluent in English and Dutch (written & spoken)
- Customer oriented, proactive, strong communication and administrative skills
- Ability to deal with time pressure and an adaptive mindset to reset priorities due to a dynamic environment
If you are interested in this role please apply via the website or contact Sergio Starke via s.starke(a)jpgray.nl. We always strive to respond to all applications within 5 working days. Sometimes due to the number of responses we cannot. If you have not received a reply, we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.